Sunday, July 3, 2011

July 3, 2011

I didn't venture out to the stores today. I planned on it. It just didn't happen. Instead, I spent the day playing with my sun and working on this laptop. It wasn't a typical Saturday for us. The idea of being in the holiday crowd just didn't sound good - no matter how many times the sun asked to go to the beach. I just couldn't do it. My mind is still abuzz with ideas for this blog, so I'm going to throw out some deals I found on a few non pink items for the little ladies of the world. And trust, I won't forget the grown women - just no shine today!







This is a classic from Ralph Lauren! I'm not into frills, ruffles, floral or crazy prints, but this little ensemble caught my eye. It comes in four non pink colors! The yellow and green versions of this Bubble Polo Dress do have pink ponies - that's a deal breaker for me but it may work for you. I found this $17.99 deal at RalphLauren.com. You do have to move quickly! It's on sale and they only have 6 and 9 month sizes left!

























I had to include these Polo by Ralph Lauren patent leather shoes! "Briley" is only $6.99 at Macys.com and they only have a size 2 left. Cute, right?











With the Fourth of July in mind, I chose my next picks. The Star Tee is by OshKosh B'gosh and I found it at Belk.com for $5.60. Macys.com also has it for $6.99. It's 100% cotton and a steal at both prices! The sand khaki Shirred Pocket Shorts by The Gap are so serious! I have a very similar pair by BCBG that I love! These shorts are just as cute and are only $7.99 at Gap.com! With either a pair of espadrilles or uptowns, this will work for Monday's barbecue!

I'm done for now. I gotta get some sleep! I know my sun won't put up with being in the house again tomorrow. I need to get my energy up!


No comments:

Post a Comment