Friday, March 9, 2012

It's Spring Again

Spring is coming! How do I know this? I know this because I'll be losing an hour of sleep this weekend. Usually, this upsets me. I love sleeping. It's totally underrated. But for some reason this year, I'm looking forward to it. I'll be leaving work when it's still light out. I can ride my bike with my sun. I will have time to take him to the park. We can even get to the beach for a walk. Yay Spring!

Spring also means incredible sales on all things winter. All you have to do is guesstimate what size your princess/you will be next winter. But there are always sales. You can get spring/summer gear now for great prices. Spring/summer merchandise has been out for a while now, so there are deals out there to be had for our young divas. Allow me to demonstrate - the only way a Wahoo can!




Can't you just picture this outfit on your little girl? I know I could - if I had a daughter.  The prices are going to knock you out.  The entire ensemble, from head to toe, can be yours starting at $39! The Hello Kitty College Team Tee is from Old Navy and is currently on sale for $10. There are other teams available. UVA! Go 'hoos, go! (Did I type that out loud?)The French-Terry Pocket Shorts and the Ruffled Jersey Skort are also from Old Navy and are $4 and $6, respectively. The Converse Chuck Tayler All Star OX Shoe is $25 on Amazon (Converse Kids's CONVERSE CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR YTHS OXFORD BASKETBALL SHOES 12 (NAVY)).

This is perfect to kick off the spring season. Get out there and search for deals for the upcoming season! They're waiting to be found. And believe it or not - they come in other colors besides pink. I know, I know. It's shocking. That's why I'm here to walk you through the process. And as usual, I'll be tweeting all the non pink deals I find along the way.Let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment